Here at Infiinite we want to be transparent and truthful when it come to processing any data that relates to you, your team, and your business therefore we have written the below policy to underline how we process and use your data. We will never sell or use your data for Nefarious purposes.
We follow both the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) as well as the newer General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) to make sure we protect your data.
Privacy, Security, Transparency that protects you and your data
We are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected and that any information you provide is used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with our customer data protection policies.
We may update this policy periodically. Please check this page to stay informed about any changes. Significant changes will be communicated through our website's News page or via email, depending on the nature of the changes and their impact on our users.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact information, including email address
How We Use the Information We Gather
We use the information we collect to understand your needs and provide you with better services, specifically for internal record-keeping purposes.
We are dedicated to ensuring the security of your information. We have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. Note that declining cookies may limit the full functionality of our website.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you leave our site, we have no control over external websites and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide on those sites.
Exercise caution and review the privacy statements of the respective websites.
Controlling your personal Information
When filling out a form on our website, look for the option indicating that you do not want the information used for direct marketing purposes.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless required by law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to request details of any personal information we hold about you and request the removal of your information from our records.
If you believe any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us, and we will promptly correct or remove any inaccuracies.
We utilise the following third-party services:
Our website is primarily designed for business-to-business (B2B) interactions. While we may offer certain consumer services, our services and content are not specifically directed at children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not provide any personal information on our website.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com. We will promptly take steps to delete such information from our records.
If you are under 16, please obtain consent from your parent or guardian before using our website or providing any personal information.
Infiinite Limited is committed to maintaining the highest standards of data protection and privacy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK's independent authority set up to uphold information rights.
Our ICO registration details are as follows:
Registration Number: ZB031244
You can verify our ICO registration by visiting the ICO website.
This registration reflects our dedication to ensuring the secure and lawful processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about our data protection practices or our ICO registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unfortunate event of a data breach or security incident, Infiinite Limited has established comprehensive incident response procedures to promptly and effectively address the situation. Our response plan is designed to minimize any potential impact on your privacy and the security of your information. Below is an overview of our incident response process:
- Detection and Identification:
- We employ monitoring systems and conduct regular security assessments to detect and identify any potential security incidents promptly.
- Once an incident is identified, we take immediate steps to contain and isolate the affected systems to prevent further unauthorized access or data exposure.
- Our team works diligently to eliminate the root cause of the incident, addressing vulnerabilities and ensuring a secure environment.
- In the event of a data breach that poses a risk to your privacy, we will notify affected individuals promptly. Notifications will include information about the nature of the incident, the data affected, and the steps we are taking to mitigate the situation.
- We maintain open and transparent communication with relevant authorities, including data protection authorities, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Our incident response team conducts a thorough investigation to understand the scope and impact of the incident. This includes identifying affected individuals and assessing potential risks.
- Following the investigation, we implement necessary measures to prevent similar incidents in the future. This may involve updating security protocols, enhancing safeguards, and providing additional training for our team.
- Learnings and Improvements:
- We conduct a post-incident review to assess the effectiveness of our response and identify areas for improvement. This ongoing learning process helps us enhance our security measures continually.
If you have any questions or concerns about a potential incident or the security of your data, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
User Rights under GDPR
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), individuals have specific rights regarding their personal data. As a user of our website, you have the following rights:
- Right to Access:
- You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you. To exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Rectification:
- If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request correction. Please contact us to update or correct your data.
- Right to Erasure:
- You have the right to request the removal of your personal information from our records. To exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to Restriction of Processing:
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Object:
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for specific purposes, such as direct marketing.
- Right to Data Portability:
- You may request to receive a copy of your personal information in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint:
- If you believe that we are processing your personal information in violation of data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
To exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions regarding your rights under GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
For any inquiries or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us using the following contact methods:
Postal Address:Infiinite Limited
The Barn, Calcot Mount Business Park,
Calcot Lane, Curdridge,
Southampton. SO32 2BN
email@example.com (for general inquiries)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for GDPR-related inquiries)
We value your feedback and are here to assist you.